Role: Engineering Supervisor (Electrically Focussed)
Location: Corwen, North Wales
Salary: £30-32k (depending on experience) + Benefits
The Engineering Supervisor reports to the Site and Engineering Manager and is responsible for the day to day Supervision of the engineering team at the Corwen manufacturing site.
- Supervision of the site engineering team.
- A hands on approach to ensuring that all plant machinery & the packing lines are correctly set up to meet the production plan.
- To oversee, assist with and perform all electrical based installations and maintenance requirements.
- Ensuring all machinery & lines are maintained for safe & hygienic operation.
- Preparation organisation & training to meet daily plan.
- A Right First Time approach to all duties.
- The training of staff on electrical safety.
- To assist the Engineering Manager with Maintenance & Repair of all site fixed & mobile machinery according to the Maintenance Plan.
- Accurate Record Keeping & Data Input.
- Work with Production Management in improving Production Efficiency.
Key Skills Required:
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship and hold either City and Guilds Electrical Certificates Parts 1, 2 & 3 or an Equivalent NVQ.
- HNC or ONC in Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multi-disciplined engineering team.
- Capable of maintenance & repair of on site machinery to a safe standard.
- Train other Staff in the Safe operation & handling of machinery.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a Quality Management System.
- Be comfortable working according to Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety requirements, Food Hygiene requirements.
- Be literate and numerate.
- Effective Communicator.
- Capable of multi tasking.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Be able to fit in with an established workforce.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00 with flexibility as required.
Some weekend and shift work may be required to cover holidays, to carry out Preventative Maintenance projects and to assist in installation works.
Salary: £30k to £32k pa. Dependant on skills and experience.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to the following: Chief Engineer, Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Supervisor, Multi Skilled Engineer, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Drinks Manufacturer, Production, Corwen, Denbighshire, Clwyd, Wrexham, North Wales.
- North Wales
- Engineering Team Leader Engineering Chief Engineering Line Manager Engineering Manager Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Engineer Mechanic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job