Job Title: Stores Envoy
Reporting to: Client Relationship Manager
Our client is the market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe - their client portfolio include the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Premier Foods and Astra Zeneca to name but a few.
Due to the expansion and growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Stores Envoy/Buyer to work on site at one of their clients unit, located in Rotherham.
- To receive deliveries and put stock away in pre-determined storage locations.
- To issue stock products
- To assist customers in the selection of goods, advising where applicable alternatives that reduce overall cost
- To initiate and conclude all customer / vendor returns in approved manners
- To conduct rotational stock checks as required
- To identify cost saving measures that will benefit the Customer
- To drive continuous improvements to the engineering stores
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and engineering products
- Experience of Stock Management Processes
- Previous experience in a commercial, distribution, industrial or engineering environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A good level of IT skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A Forklift Truck License is desirable but not essential
Hours are 6am-2pm or 2pm-8pm, Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job