Based in Ferndown, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Stores Person to join the busy established team.
- Manage Stores department including:
o Goods in and Goods out
o Finish stock and kitting of assemblies to Aerospace / Fabrication standards
o Experience in stock taking and re-locating of stock whilst maintaining traceability
- Experience with 6s and lean manufacturing
- Organising of all the transportation and couriers
- Kitting products for the shop floor
- Progressing of workflow from goods in check, through material sign off and out to shop floor.
- Experience in process control and risk assessments
- Hold a current driving license
- Forklift license is essential ideally counterbalance
Salary: £9.00 - 10.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 39 hours per week
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.
- Process Control
- Stock Taking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job