We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Shift Manager to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the construction industry.
The Engineering Shift Manager will be joining a company that has multiple sites nationwide and is a market leader within their industry. This opportunity offers unlimited training and further progression and technical development.
The Engineering Shift Manager will an important part of this leading manufacturer in Leicestershire management team by leading a multi- functional engineering team. The team will be responsible for maximising machine efficiency for site services.
Engineering Shift Manager Requirements:
- Experience within a heavy manufacturing or production environment
- Engineering qualification
- Experience of running a PPM system
- Proven track record of strong management of a maintenance team
Engineering Shift Manager Responsibilities:
- Improvement and implementation of a computerised Preventative Maintenance system
- The managing, drive and progress of the team, through performance review to ensure delivery of team objectives.
- Working a DAYS only rotating pattern of 5 on 5 off (2 weekends a month)
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.