LOCATION - Surrey
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client designs and manufactures vehicles and they are looking to take on a Graduate Mechanical Engineer/ Service Technician on a permanent basis in the Surrey area as they are expanding their team.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer / Service Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- BSc / BEng qualification in Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering or similar
- Previous hands on experience of working with bikes or turning wrenches is desirable
- An interest in starting in the Workshop and working your way up
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
- Supporting the customer support and engineering team with the servicing of products
- Being involved in fault diagnosis and resolution
- Being involved in the continuous improvement of quality, manufacturing and design
- Managing the inbound and outbound shipping of serviced products
- Liaising with the Customer Service Manager and reporting on case progress
- Providing technical assistance to customers over the phone and by email
- Attending trade shows
- Creating instruction manuals as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'