Engineering Sales Manager
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester, Mold, Shrewsbury
£40,000 per annum + car + pension +bonus
An Engineering Sales Manager with a track record of selling in to technical and industrial markets is sought by an established, privately owned, manufacturing business. This is a perfect opportunity for an Engineer who enjoys business development, sales and solving commercial issues through engineering product solutions.
Working closely with the Sales Director and a small sales team, your role will involve:
- Provision of engineering expertise and advice to the sales team
- Meeting customers and suppliers to develop and design new products and product enhancements
- Researching and developing sales /market opportunities
- Preparation of proposals and quotations
- Undertaking Sales Contract reviews
- Liaison with production, despatch and quality functions to ensure customers receive effective service
The ideal Engineering Sales Manager will have the following attributes -:
- An Engineering degree / technical qualification or engineering trade qualified
- Mechanical engineering/design skills
- A track record of experience in customer account management and business development, particularly selling to engineers and buyers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel, Solidworks and CRM systems
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, good communicator
£40,000 per annum + car + bonus + pension
Free car parking
The business is a successful, growing manufacturing business who provide engineering product solutions to a wide range of industries, both UK and export. The growth of the business has been based on the quality of its product and ability to provide expert customer service. This appointment is a key part of that ongoing strategy. If you are looking to play a major role in Engineering Sales, this is role presents that ideal opportunity.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Sales Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job