Engineering Sales Executive
Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester, Mold, Shrewsbury
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum + car + pension +bonus
An Engineering Sales Executive with a track record of sales and customer account management in industry is sought to join a busy sales team in an office and field based role.
Working closely with the sales and engineering teams, your role will involve:
- Regular sales contact with key customers accounts and prospective new business
- Meeting customers to ensure effective customer service, opportunities to develop the account and understand requirements for design of new products and engineered product solutions
- Preparation of proposals and quotations
- Provision of technical advice and support in response to enquiries
- Liaison with production, despatch and quality functions to ensure customers receive effective service
- Generation of new business through research, lead generation, attendance of trade shows
The ideal Engineering Sales Executive will have the following attributes -:
- A track record of experience in industrial or engineering sales
- Good mechanical engineering understanding
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Organised planning and administration skills
- Confident IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a motivated team
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum + car + bonus + pension
Free car parking
The business is a successful, growing manufacturing company who provide product solutions, though expert engineering knowledge, to a wide range of industries, both UK and export. If you are seeking your next career move in Engineering sales and business development, please apply.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Account Management
- Business Development