On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Estimator.
Our client is a specialist engineering company combining a number of niche processes to produce high integrity components for a variety of industries. Working closely with key customers in the Aerospace, Industrial Gas Turbines, Automotive and other specialist sectors. Due to business growth, they are looking for an experienced Sales Estimator to join this busy company, working closely with the sales and engineering departments reporting to the Commercial Director.
- The complete supply of the customer "Request for Quotation"- the RFQ
- Initial review of the potential bid and its fit to the business
- The Co-ordination of the subcontract requirements
- Compliance with the customer request
- The observation of meeting deadlines.
- Analysis of the quotation for submission to senior management in a timely manner
Key skills/ experience
- Previous experience in a technical Engineering environment
- Experience of working with turbine products
- Ability to work under own initiative
- A good level of competency in the use of spreadsheets
- The ability to analyse data
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to work seamlessly with other disciplines within the organisation
- Demonstrate a disciplined approach to projects
The successful candidate will be articulate, well-motivated, understand deadlines and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ideally will have already worked in a similar environment with a good understanding of Aerospace products and by extension IGT products. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful and growing company, you must be able to show continuous growth throughout your career to date, possess excellent communication skills, be a good team player with competent IT skills.
In return the company offers a competitive salary dependent on experience.
For further information please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job