Job Profile for Engineering Sales Advisor - MB133843
Engineering Sales Advisor required. Our client is a well-established Distributer of engineered parts based in the Portishead area. The successful Engineering Sales Advisor will be responsible for promoting and processing orders as required, in a customer focussed environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to be a part of one of the world's leading distributers and to progress their career with a reputable and growing distributer that can offer an exciting long term career opportunity.
Engineering Sales Advisor Position Overview
- Responding to incoming customer calls and enquires, to process orders and answer technical questions on the company's product range.
- Updating and maintaining the companies CRM system
- Liaise with company clients helping to develop or maintain a strong relationship
- Generate strong consistent sales figures monthly contributing to annual turnover
- Liaising with customers on delivery schedules
Engineering Sales Advisor Position Requirements
- Experiences using sales CRM software's Such as Great plains
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Good experience within a Brach Sales/ Order Processing role
- Previous experience working within an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Positive and confident communication skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- Living within a commutable distances of Portishead
Engineering Sales Advisor Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £24,000 Depending on experience
- Working hours 08:30 - 17:30
- Holidays 28 days including bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'