Our client is a global recruitment business who focus on engineering, construction, infrastructure, energy, power and renewables sectors. They are part of a Fortune 500 business listed on the US Stock Exchange with a global office network. This position involves supplying permanent candidates into the parent company as well as other technical and engineering clients and managing a small team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Interviewing and registering suitable candidates.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best candidate" experience.
- Working to pre agreed financial objectives.
- Arranging candidate interviews.
- Attending industry networking events.
- Ensuring team members are motivated and engaged.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working in permanent recruitment at a senior level.
- Ideally some managerial experience.
- Able to develop and engage with key senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven.
A competitive basic salary and commission scheme. Hours are 830am - 6pm Monday to Thursday. Finish at 4pm Friday.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'