Our client are one of the largest specialist scientific, engineering and clinical recruitment consultancy in the UK. The position of Engineering Recruitment Manager is to launch and front this new division based in the south leveraging off well established clients already being serviced out of the Manchester Head Office.
Our client is an award winning recruitment company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. They are part of one of the largest recruitment groups in the UK and are listed on the AIM stock exchange.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop a new engineering division working closely with the UK Operations Director based in Manchester.
- To write and set a financial budget with the senior management team.
- To win business and manage existing national accounts.
- To hire, build, lead and motivate the team.
- To attend senior management team strategy meetings.
- To attend customer client meetings.
- To ensure that the team are engaged and achieve targets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Educated.
- Experience of working in the recruitment industry within a technical discipline such as engineering, construction, oil and gas, infrastructure.
- Management experience desirable although not essential
- Able to engage with people at all levels.
- A natural leader.
- Well presented and corporate in outlook.
A competitive basic salary, car allowance, 24 days holiday and flexible benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job