Are you an ENGINEERING Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record? Do you know that you have an invaluable recruitment/sales skillset?
Our client, a well established, highly respected generalist in the market, wants you to join their expanding business based in County Durham.
They are leaders in Automotive, Manufacturing, Commercial, Engineering, Trades and other sectors.
They are proud of their principled approach to recruitment; delivering the highest standards in service with integrity. Their candidates and clients matter and that care underpins their ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a recruitment career with a growing organisation which invests in the development of its people.
- demonstrate sound recruitment experience and evidence Business Development ability
- evidence success/achievement as a 360 recruiter
- be a highly motivated, ambitious career oriented Recruitment professional working to the highest standards
- enjoy working in a busy, successful sales/recruitment team
- demonstrate ability to prioritise task, show resilience and flexibility
- build and sustain relationships with clients
- to be part of a growing, successful team in a highly respected recruitment brand
- to develop professionally; training opportunities, career advancement, mentoring and reward for hard work e.g. sales incentives
Salary: highly competitive DOE+ lucrative commission structure.
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.
If you're interested in a new role through recruitment to recruitment, then contact us. We work predominantly in the North and also deal with some other locations Nationwide.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will not be able to reply to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then you have been unsuccessful in your application. We wish you well in your search for a new role.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'