The purpose of the engineering recruitment consultant is to place engineering professionals into existing accounts in the North East while also being involved in developing new business.
Our client are a national recruitment consultancy focusing on the scientific, clinical and engineering sectors who are part of one of the largest recruitment groups in Europe. A business in a buoyant sector who are on an aggressive expansion campaign with annual revenues of in excess of £70 million.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage existing accounts and be involved in placing engineering professionals such as Production Managers, Process Engineers and Mechanical Engineers.
- To source candidates via database searches, advertising and networking.
- To interview candidates face to face.
- To attend both existing and new business client meetings.
- To manage the candidate interview process in an effective and best practise manner.
- To be responsible for achieving weekly and monthly targets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience gained within engineering, oil and gas, construction or other technical discipline.
- Confident, personable and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driven and motivated.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Proven experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Driving licence desirable although not essential.
Competitive basic salary plus commission paid quarterly, 24 days holiday and a flexible benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Engineering Recruitment