Placing contract/temporary workers into client accounts within the
construction/engineering and facilities management sectors.
Our client is an independently owned recruitment consultancy based
on the South Coast. They offer an engaging, energetic place of work with high
earning potential and have a culture of success.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and developing existing client accounts.
- Placing engineering and construction professionals into contract/temporary
- Attending both candidate and client meetings.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best practice" candidate experience.
- Working to and achieving pre agreed financial objectives.
- Attending industry networking events.
- Calling clients in order to win new business.
- Managing the interview process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of contract/temporary recruitment within
- any recruitment sector. Construction or engineering recruitment experience is
- Reliable, punctual and articulate.
- Able to work to financial targets.
- A good team player.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent in both candidate and client facing situations.
- Able to win new business and engage with clients.
- Able to demonstrate success in a recruitment environment.
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped performance related commission scheme
- Personal development/career plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.