Our client is a global recruitment business who focus on construction, infrastructure, energy, power and renewables sectors. They are part of a Fortune 500 business listed on the US Stock Exchange with a global office network.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing candidates into a major established engineering/infrastructure account
- Working on both permanent and contract vacancies.
- Interviewing and registering suitable candidates.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best candidate" experience.
- Working to pre agreed financial objectives.
- Arranging candidate interviews.
- Attending industry networking events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working as a recruitment consultant within rail, construction, engineering, civils, energy, infrastructure or oil and gas recruitment.
- Experience of engaging with senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven.
A competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and expat incentive scheme. Hours are 830am -6pm Monday to Thursday. Finish at 4pm Friday.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Account Management
- Engineering Recruitment
- Talent Acquisition