Engineering Project Manager
Engineering Project Manager - Royston - 6 months
£35,000-£38,000 Pro Rata - Day Rate also considered
Our client based here in Royston is a leading manufacturer of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, and a FTSE 100 organisation with over 200 sites based world-wide. Supplying to most of the world's major car manufacturers, our client is in a very strong position within it's field, and continuously striving to remain a true market leader.
About the Role:
Our client has opportunities available for experienced Project Engineering Managers with backgrounds in either Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering to join their forward-thinking and dynamic team. In this role you will oversee the planning, design, engineering, and coordination of Capital and Non-Capital projects.
- Management of up to 20 contractors (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical), and handling projects up to £500k. You will manage the end-to-end cycle of projects, ensuring that all projects are completed on time, in-full, and in line with customer specifications.
- Development of engineering solutions to meet business and stakeholder needs throughout the delivery of the given project.
- Drive the development of the project by way of improving team efficiency and speed of delivery.
- Ensure that all key stakeholders are kept informed as to how the project is progressing, being sure to highlight any risks or areas for concern.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A relevant Engineering Degree - Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of relevant QHSE standards.
- Commissioning, operating, and proven Project Management experience in an Engineering capacity.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and data.
- CAD skills would be desirable but not essential.
- Very strong interpersonal skills - able to resolve conflict in a diplomatic way.
- Charted Engineer status (ideally) or be looking to work towards this.
- IT Literate.
If this sounds like the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on or email me at to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"