About the Engineering Project Manager role
This is a 12-month, fixed term contract position.
We’re looking to hire a Project Manager into our high performing Engineering team in the UK & Ireland Packaging division. As our PM, you will manage the delivery of significant change programmes and continuous improvement projects across the division, ensuring all aspects of each project are delivered on time, in budget and within agreed parameters.
You will report to the Head of Engineering and be a key player in supporting the UK&I Senior Leadership Team to deliver identified projects and oversee a project portfolio which drives significant operational improvement and increased efficiencies to current processes, in order to implement world class industry working practises.
Within your portfolio of projects: you will seek out relevant approvals, costs and budget levels; identify project work-streams and progress reports; create critical path timelines; carry out risk analyses; conduct value stream mapping; work with key stakeholders across the business; provide appropriate data analysis; and assist on ad-hoc projects as required.
Minimum requirements of our Engineering Project Manager :
- Project Management experience, delivering significant organisational change and process improvement
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, on time and on budget
- Comfortable using data analysis to aid decision making, with knowledge of technology and support systems
- Experience managing key stakeholders, approvals processes, project reviews and progress reports
- A strong communicator, organised, good at planning, good at building relationships, able to motivate and lead
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'