This market leading and innovative design and manufacturing business has created a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team.
This role would well suit a Project Manager with experience in a development engineering role and strong understanding of Quality Systems within automotive, medical devices or similar. A generous salary of circa £35,000 per annum is on offer along with the opportunity to be a part of an exciting award-winning business that has a number of exciting developments ahead!
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with a cross functional team of engineers, an operations team and quality department; managing and coordinating the NPD process in line with the quality system and applicable requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining Project schedules and Gannt charts for multiple projects
- Holding project meetings to co-ordinate activities
- Attending customer and supplier meetings and tracking actions.
- Co-ordinating regulatory submissions and testing
- Compiling and maintaining the project Technical / Design History files in line with regulatory requirements.
Creating and maintaining key project documentation including:
- Product requirements and specifications
- Risk Management documentation (IEC 14971 standard e.g. Risk assessments)
- Usability documentation
- Gate documents
- Regulatory submission documentation
Skills and Experience
- A degree or equivalent in an Engineering related discipline
- Experience in a development engineering role / team
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Project Management role
- Knowledge/experience of Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001
- Knowledge of standards including IEC 60601-1, IEC 60335-1, IEC 60601-1-6.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessments and DFMEA’s
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - apply now. If you have any further questions then please contact Phil Pitman at Yolk Recruitment on 02-921-673-717. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*