Engineer Scheduler / Engineer Planner | Retford | Monday to Friday - c£35,000 depending on experience
Our client is a leading aviation business who are passionate about quality and innovation. They are recruiting for an experienced Production Planner / Production Scheduler to join their team, this is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, driven individual to work for a market leading business supplying bespoke products and services UK & Worldwide.
This highly pivotal role will work closely with production and sales in order to produce daily plans for the shop floor utilising their in house system along with good communication with the purchasing and stores teams also.
Planner / Scheduler key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Create and maintain production orders in line with demand, material availability and production constraints
* Formulate daily production plans in line with business requirements
* Create reports detailing manufacturing and capacity requirements for the site
* Attend weekly production and business meetings to communicate any planning related matters
* Present detailed information relating to forecasted plans, highlighting any trends or problem areas
* Review and maintain material supply in line with production requirements
We are keen to speak with Production Planner candidates who have the following skills and experiences:
* A minimum three years' production planning experience within the manufacturing/engineering sector
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Strong IT Skills - knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail
Please forward your CV in the first instance.
- Production Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'