Engineering Office Administrator
Job Location: Poole, Dorset
Job Type: Long term contract
Salary: £281.25 per week
Hours: 36.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Office for a well-established company in Poole with an immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has either previous Administration experience or someone who has worked within an Engineering or Manufacturing environment that is now looking to expand their skills from the shop floor to the office.
We would also consider applications from those who are at the start of their career that can demonstrate excellent Microsoft Excel and PC skills along with experience of tinkering with cars, mechanical engineering or has completed study within Engineering or Manufacturing operations that are now looking to gain working experience.
Within this role you will be:
- Inputting orders onto to the system
- Updating supplier and customer records
- Providing general administration support to the team
- General administration tasks including filing, scanning and photocopying
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Working alongside the shop floor to undertake tool changes, machine minding and general hands on work.
- Good computer skills including using Excel
- Organised and tidy
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written communication
- Accurate data entry skills
- Hard working
- Any experience of working within an office, engineering or manufacturing environment
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.