Engineering Project Manager
Yoh solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturing and Engineering client in the Cambridge area. They are in need of a Project Manager to support their business planning and strategic development across the company. You will need a proven background as a Project manager preferably within the engineering or manufacturing industries to hit the ground running.
- Previous exposure to engineering projects £1mil and up
- Previous experience creating and forming project teams
- Understand and manage project risks and variables
- Define and set the project scope and strategy
- Plan and set the project guidelines including budget and contingencies and report regular updates to the project function team
- Must be able to travel to client sites (internationally) when required
- 3+ years' experience managing large complex projects
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Project MP
If you feelthat this Project management role within an engineering and manufacturing company is for you then please click "apply" now or alternatively contact Dan on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'