A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Engineering Manager to join a leading manufacturing business based near East Leeds.
This is a really rewarding role for someone who is a driven Maintenance, Engineering Manger/Supervisor who wishes to progress, develop and grow with a exciting expanding business, and assist and help engineers with the day-to-day maintenance!
Working Hours: Days- Monday - Friday
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Supervising a large team of engineers, delegating work loads and assisting with day-to-day duties
* Planning, following and assisting with Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Fault finding and resolving all electrical issues with experience with PLC controls
* Process improvement and continuous improvement to lines and production
* Working on projects alongside daily task
* Commissioning and assisting with new installations
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience working in manufacturer as a Maintenance or Engineering Manager or Supervisor
* Apprentice trained Engineer, with relevant Electrical qualifications
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Stephanie Nurse at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on manufacturing positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- maintenance manager
- maintenance supervisor
- engineering manager
- engineering supervisor
- auotmotive manager
- hands on maintenance manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'