The selected individual would also be responsible for driving Continuous Improvement in order to gain ground within key areas of the business.
Main functions of the role;
- Strategic Maintenance and Project Engineering Leadership
- Monitor specific KPI's around maintenance efficiencies & effectiveness
- Implementation of Continuous Improvement techniques to gain ground in key business areas
- Responsible for all planned maintenance & inspection schedules ensuring the company meet all engineering requirements
- The Management and control of all mandatory training
- Integral in the link between manufacturing and the site activity
- Managing business improvement projects for facilities and equipment
- Maintain strict control over budget and ensure cost effective running of the site
Requirements for the role;
- A recognised engineering qualification (e.g. HNC or Degree)
- Technical competency when it comes to maintenance strategies & applying best practice
- Proven leadership skills within a managerial position
- Strong team player with exceptional communicational skills
- The ability to think analytically & addressing issues or problems logically
- Budget responsibility
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very innovative forward-thinking organisation who offer fantastic career development along with an unrivalled package! If you feel you meet the above criteria & would be keen to find out more, please contact Jordan Shutt at Elevation Recruitment Group on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'