Engineering Manager - Large Service Provider - Central London - Up to £60,000 + Package
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Technical Engineering Manager to join an industry leading Facilities Services Provider to work on a large, brand new banking contract in Central London. The role will entail the planning and implementation of technical engineering as well as managing large teams of engineers.
The purpose of the Position;
- Planning and implementing changes to infrastructure in conjunction with central operations.
- Ensuring all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out at the highest possible standard
- Monitoring of infrastructure and energy usage.
- Extensive knowledge of HV systems, switching, scheduling and shut downs
- Co-ordination of works with Operations.
- Ordering and cost control in accordance with internal procedures.
- Management of Health and safety policy on site from Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Record keeping.
- React to emergency situations.
- Technical liaisons with customers during start up.
- Housekeeping of technical areas.
- Liaise with Landlord representatives.
- Implantation of company infrastructure testing regime.
- Review of method statements and procedures.
- Identify new technologies and make improvements to the sites operation.
- To be available to provide 24/7/365 Facilities Support.
- Preparing user requirements for projects
- Providing technical support to operations, projects, and other functions
- Act as custodian of the Mechanical & Electrical infrastructure
- Record Documentation retention
- Process Improvement for the department including quality management systems
- Electrical Engineering Qualification to at least City and Guilds level.
- Experience of working in Financial Sector (Banking/ Data Centres)
- Health and safety trained. e.g. IOSH/ NEBOSH
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Salary up to £60,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Training and development
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'