- £37,500 - £45,000
- Monday - Friday - Office Hours
- Excellent Opportunity to join a growing business with an outstanding reputation for growth and professional development
Our client are a market-leading manufacturing business with a nationwide presence. As Engineering Manager, you will be a key member of the Site’s Senior Management Team, you will influence and develop a team of Maintenance Engineers across a busy manufacturing business. You’ll be proactive in running a plant with the long-term efficiency and short-term maintenance requirements at the fore-front of your mind.
Engineering Manager within a manufacturing business. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the effective day-to-day running of a busy manufacturing facility through implementation of a structured Planned Preventative Maintenance program and efficient managing of reactive maintenance
- Leading and developing a team of experienced Engineers - ensuring each develops to the very best of their ability
- Liaising with external contractors to ensure minimum down-time and maximum availability of production
- Managing the Health and Safety of all Engineers on each shift patter
The successful Engineering Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience as an Engineering Manager within a busy manufacturing environment is essential
- Knowledge and experience of developing a Preventative Maintenance Plan is essential
- Any higher-level qualification (HNC/HND) in a relevant field is preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Tom Southgate @ Boffin Recruitment
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'