A Automotive company currently experiencing an exciting period of growth is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their team located at their South Wales facility. This opportunity will suit an Engineering Manager/Senior Engineer who has 5 years+ experience of working within the automotive industry. A generous salary circa £38K to £40K (dependant on experience) is being offered. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Managing Director & Senior Management Team to ensure successful manufacture and delivery of products to their clients, in addition to managing the engineering team (currently 4 people). Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management and continued improvement of the process capability of the organisation. This role is not a sit behind a desk role, and it will require a hands-on manager.
Skills / Experience
- Significant experience of working in an automotive manufacturing environment, ideally with management or leadership experience of an engineering team. However, someone who is a Senior Engineer with a proven ability to take the next step in their career will be considered.
- Proven experience of project management and man management is required.
- A strong knowledge and demonstrable experience of problem solving is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with customers / suppliers
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Confidence and ability to deal with customers in challenging environments
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
- Flexible to respond to business and customer changes.
Highly Desirable Certifications:
- A relevant Engineering degree, or similar, equivalent qualification is highly desirable.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'