Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large global organisation in Derby they are currently searching for a Engineering Manager to join their team.
Our client is a Global FTSE 250 Engineering business, based in Derby. With several global sites and supplying mostly into the automotive industry, this is a chance from an experienced Engineering Manager to join with a market leader. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist materials to a high specification.
The main responsibilities of the Engineering Manager in Derby would be;
- Having design authority for a range of engine products
- Apply best practice including: FMEA, DVP, DFA, 8D
- Give direction to design, analysis , prototype ensuring reports are correct
- Ensure technical decisions made at the correct time and at the correct cost
- Ensure the product range is legally compliant
The successful candidate would have;
- An Engineering Degree
- Automotive or Industrial knowledge
- Engine knowledge is preferable
- Understanding of Engine Product life cycle
- Experience of NPI and APQP methodologies
- Demonstrate a record of managing an Engineering Team
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job