Engineering Manager required for a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of a comprehensive product range for sectors that include defence and aerospace. Working with the internal production team and external sales force you will provide design and engineering leadership. The Engineering Manager role is an integral position which is key to the growth and success of the business. You will be required to establish objectives for the team and department in order to continue the momentum already gained.
As the Engineering Manager you will be required to:
- Manage all direct engineering projects and assess the viability to the business for each, ensuring opportunities are maximised.
- Support internal/external sales with technical product knowledge.
- Work with production to support the preparation of investment proposals and implement manufacturing process improvements.
- Provide technical support to the quality department.
- Develop new products and manage new product innovation.
In order to be considered as the Engineering Manager, you will have:
- Engineering degree or equivalent (qualified engineer).
- Management experience within an engineering team/environment.
- Hands on application experience with knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Competent user in Solid Works CAD (or similar).
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job