With offices in Canada, USA, Europe and the UK, they deliver to over 60,000 customers in over 80 countries worldwide.
Benifits include: Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Phone & Laptop.
For further information please telephone Kyle Raven on 01752 230 010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Manage the Engineering and Maintenance function
• Identifying and managing risk with in your area of responsibility and ensure that company interests are protected under health and safety system
• Control the Preventative maintenance program on required equipment and machines
• Make sure the Maintenance program on the machines and equipment is carried out internally or by external contractors to OEM specifications and in the most economical manner and reported into the system.
• Hands on support of systems and process transfer between locations.
• Arranging Building Maintenance and dealing with contractors
• Dealing with suppliers and ordering parts required with in the Engineering department
• Attend internal and external business meetings.
• Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
• Experience and understanding of Automation assembly equipment.
• Familiarity with Siemens controllers and Peripheral vision systems.
• Understanding of Web fed Printing machines.
• Project management, problem solving and change management skills.
• Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
• Ability to effectively present information both internally and externally.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Business related computer skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job