Seeking an experienced Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager to join a Recycling and Resource Management company in Nottinghamshire in an exciting role with growth and progression opportunities.
The company is a leading Recycling and Resource Management company with a large waste collection and recycling service to industrial, commercial, construction and local authority customers. The company is on a large growth plan and they are looking for an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of the 15 strong Maintenance team across 2 sites (Notts and Leic) and also drive CI / Lean improvements to reduce stoppages and increase material throughput.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for the 15 person maintenance team across 2 sites (Notts and Leic)
- Drive CI / Lean improvements to reduce stoppages and increase material throughput
- PPM scheduling and overseeing adherence to it
- Increase site OE and project delivery
- Champion H&S throughout the area and create a H&S compliant culture
- Manage 3rd party contractors who are onsite
- Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Safe Working Procedures
- Ensure CMMS is maintained and followed
- Work with budgets and manage any project costs
- Possibility of going on to ‘tools’ if needed to assist team
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Bonus potential
Required experience / skills of Engineering Manager
- Apprenticeship trained (either electrical or mechanical)
- Level 3 or higher qualifications (elec or mech) (HNC and above preferred)
- Experienced in Engineering / Maintenance
- IOSH (desirable)
- Self-confident with strong team management experience, enthusiastic and resilient
- Budget and project cost management
- Experienced in industries such as Waste, Aggregates, Cement, Quarrying, Brick and tile manufacturing would be ideal.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Flexible approach to working (normal working hours are 45 hours per week Mon to Fri)
If you are an experienced Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager looking for a new role in the Waste Recycling industry please email your CV to Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.