Seeking an experienced Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager to join a Recycling and Resource Management company in Nottinghamshire in an exciting role with growth and progression opportunities.
The company is a leading Recycling and Resource Management company with a large waste collection and recycling service to industrial, commercial, construction and local authority customers. The company is on a large growth plan and they are looking for an Engineering Manager who will be responsible for the day to day management of the 15 strong Maintenance team across 2 sites (Notts and Leic) and also drive CI / Lean improvements to reduce stoppages and increase material throughput.
Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for the 15 person maintenance team across 2 sites (Notts and Leic)
- Drive CI / Lean improvements to reduce stoppages and increase material throughput
- PPM scheduling and overseeing adherence to it
- Increase site OE and project delivery
- Champion H&S throughout the area and create a H&S compliant culture
- Manage 3rd party contractors who are onsite
- Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Safe Working Procedures
- Ensure CMMS is maintained and followed
- Work with budgets and manage any project costs
- Possibility of going on to ‘tools’ if needed to assist team
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Bonus potential
Required experience / skills of Engineering Manager
- Apprenticeship trained (either electrical or mechanical)
- Level 3 or higher qualifications (elec or mech) (HNC and above preferred)
- Experienced in Engineering / Maintenance
- IOSH (desirable)
- Self-confident with strong team management experience, enthusiastic and resilient
- Budget and project cost management
- Experienced in industries such as Waste, Aggregates, Cement, Quarrying, Brick and tile manufacturing would be ideal.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Flexible approach to working (normal working hours are 45 hours per week Mon to Fri)
If you are an experienced Engineering Manager / Maintenance Manager looking for a new role in the Waste Recycling industry please email your CV to Stuart Cooper at Wagstaff Recruitment.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job