Castle Engineering are recruiting an Engineering Manager to join a progressive, fast paced manufacturing business based in Tunbridge Wells that can offer extensive career progression and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and equipment.
The successful Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the team workload to meet the day to day demands of the business.
- You will be expected to ensure performance is at maximum to ensure production OEE and downtime targets are met.
- Management of work requests via the CMMS system ensuring the Engineering Supervisor allocates works accordingly.
- Conduct regular 1 to 1's and performance review meetings ensuring training and development demands are met.
- You will work closely with the Production and Warehouse Management Team to contribute and assist with the development of processes and systems to deliver reliable and stable performance of the site.
Suitable candidates will be time served / educated to degree level within an engineering discipline and have worked within the food production industry previously. You will have excellent management skills and be the type of leader that advocates development and training and can drive continuous improvement initiatives across the site.
This role is based in Tunbridge Wells requires candidates to work Monday to Friday with every other Saturday ( half day). The salary is between £40,000 and £50,000 dependant on experience.
Apply with your CV for a full job description and initial telephone conversation about the role and our client.
- senior engineer
- maintenance manager
- engineering manager
- engineering supervisor
- engineering team leader
- assistant engineering manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job