Engineering Manager - Mixed Use, Commercial/ Retail Estate - West End, London - Up to £65k + Package
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager that has experience in sustainability and the management of mobilisation of new commercial and retail buildings?
Would you like the opportunity to head up the M&E services to a new development on an existing, prestigious estate in the heart of The West End, London?
Do you enjoy working as the client to a number of service providers, where you will strategically manage the M&E service provision across a prime estate?
- The opportunity to work for a leading Managing Agent on one of London's most iconic, mixed use estates
- The chance to head up the M&E service provision through contractor management and continually seeking best practice through exceptional delivery to the end client
- Joining an award winning company that offer fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities
- Create, implement and deliver a technical services strategy
- Deliver 'best-in-class' industry standards for technical services
- Establish a strong working relationship and partnership with the M&E service providers and lift contractors
- Provide a best in class technical support to the Facilities Managers and Building Managers across the estate
- Take ownership of all technical elements of the Sustainability Business Plan
- Budgetary management for the M&E service provision across the estate
- M&E Project management and the management of a number of specialist consultants and contractors across various M&E projects
- City & Guilds 17th Edition/ Mechanical qualifications
- HV Authorised (desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh qualified
- Sustainability experience
This fantastic opportunity for a Engineering Manager is offering an extremely attractive salary of up to £65k for the right candidate. With the opportunity to head up the M&E services to one of London's most prestigious estates, in a client side capacity, this is a role not to be missed out on!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- 17th Edition
- City & Guilds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job