About Our Client:
Our Client, a global corporation with manufacturing operations and sales offices in the USA, Canada, Europe and the UK. They deliver to over 60,000 customers in over 80 countries worldwide. With decades of manufacturing expertise, our client continues to grow, becoming a market leader of consumable products for Industrial, Medical and petrochemical markets.
An exciting phase of there UK Operation based in South Devon has now encompassed in the combination of planned strategic development which now requires as part of the current growth the appointment of an Experienced Engineering Manager.
The Successful Candidate will manage all aspects of the Engineering and Maintenance function including Preventative maintenance program, develop performance of the manufacturing process and control the introduction of a new automated assembly process.
Job Description / Key Duties:
- Manage the Engineering and Maintenance function
- Identifying and managing risk with in your area of responsibility and ensure that company interests are protected under health and safety system
- Control the Preventative maintenance program on required equipment and machines
- Make sure the Maintenance program on the machines and equipment is carried out internally or by external contractors to OEM specifications and in the most economical manner and reported into the system.
- Hands on support of systems and process transfer between locations.
- Arranging Building Maintenance and dealing with contractors
- Dealing with suppliers and ordering parts required with in the Engineering department
- Attend internal and external business meetings.
The Successful Candidate / Skills:
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and best practice.
- Experience and understanding of Automation assembly equipment.
- Familiarity with Siemens controllers and Peripheral vision systems.
- Understanding of Web fed Printing machines.
- Project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information both internally and externally.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills.
- Salary £40,000 per annum.
- Private Healthcare (Bupa)
- Life Cover
- Communication Skills
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Manufacturing Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job