The role holder will be involved in all project projects, coordinating all necessary technical information and tasks, which will include:
- The preparation of a Land Acquisition Report detailing all associated Technical issues relating to the purchase of new sites.
- Supporting the Technical Director with Land Appraisal details.
- Managing and co-ordinating all required Engineering Information for tender and construction purposes, including obtaining all required technical approvals.
- Managing the appointment of external companies in the production if ground investigations, topographical surveys, services enquiries, archaeology and ecology.
- Programming resources either externally or internally to meet business plan objectives.
- The management of accurate detailed information in line with programmes and budgets.
- Reviewing all information to be issued for accuracy and efficiency.
- Reviewing all necessary associated Health & Safety Information for site investigations and surveys.
The role will involve the management and coordination of all engineering information relating to several live and proposed residential developments, from the pre-purchase stage through to completion. This will include the following general accountabilities:
- To review the Land Acquisition Report with the Management Team prior to finalisation of the Tender bid.
- Supporting the Technical and Land Directors with the delivery of Technical and Engineering information required for land appraisals and the Submission of Planning Applications.
- Coordination of external consultants in the production of engineering details and drawings required for the effective delivery the residential schemes, from planning through to completion.
- Procuring full Technical Approvals for all Engineering details, including the adoptable Roads & Sewers.
- Negotiating and obtaining S38, 104, & 278 Approvals and Agreements.
- Assisting the Technical Managers with Building Control Approvals and the Management of the Engineering Conditions.
- Assisting the Technical Managers with the clearance of and Engineering Planning Conditions.
- Procurement and review of all Service Enquiries, to include new quotations and TBS requirements along with the appointment and ongoing support of the Construction Team.
- Assisting with the coordination of full technical release packs for tender purposes.
- To ensure the delivery of information in line with agreed timescales and set programmes.
- To assist in implementing departmental objectives and procedures.
- Provide support and accurate technical information for all internal departments, including Commercial, Production & Sales, in line with any company goals and programmes.
- Check and review all technical details and reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordination of the Development Health & Safety information and delivery by external consultants.
- Evaluation of changing regulatory standards and product information to ensure effective and cost effective delivery of the residential schemes.
- Attend all requisite external and internal meetings, including regular development progress meetings.
Financial (budget control etc)
- Responsibility for assisting the Technical Director in the preparation of the Technical budget for new developments.
- Ongoing review and reporting of the works undertaken vs budget.
Non-Financial (staff management)
- Day to day guidance for Technical Team.
- No direct reports.
Technical / Professional Expertise and Qualifications:
- Experience of technical aspects of house building, Civil Engineering and Building Regulations.
- A good understanding of Highway & Sewer Standards and processes.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies.
- Good level of organisation and work management.
- Good time management and to adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to solve technical issues efficiently and effectively.
- Civil Engineering
- Residential Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"