Engineering Manager - Special Purpose Machinery required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer and service provider in the Production Machinery industry. Due to the ongoing success and growth of the business they are seeking an experience Engineering / Installation Manager to join the growing team of Service and Install Engineers.
Engineering Manager - Special Purpose Machinery Position Overview
- Managing the Installation of Production Machinery both from the office near Perth, and on customer sites throughout Scotland
- Resolving any installation issues relating to software, and machinery specifications
- Liaising with customers on project requirements and timescales
- Assisting the install and service teams with a hands-on approach during busy periods
- Maintain health and safety and quality standards with installations
Engineering Manager - Special Purpose Machinery Position Requirements
- Proven background within Installation / Engineering or Service Management
- Knowledge / experience within a Special Purpose Machinery / Automated Machinery / Production Machinery industry
- Strong communication / man-management skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Based in a commutable distance of Perth
Engineering Manager - Special Purpose Machinery Position Remuneration
- £26,000 - £34,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 08:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday. Full-time, Permanent.
- Overtime available
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'