£50,000 - £60,000 + Pension + Bonus + Healthcare + Other Negotiable Benefits
Permanent, Full time
Days - Monday to Friday
A leading food manufacturer and supplier into the high profile food outlets throughout the UK have an exciting opportunity to manage and develop the Engineering function in one of their UK manufacturing units. As Engineering Manager you will be tasked with the running and continuous improvement of the Maintenance & Engineering Department. You will likely be a strong man-manager with a comprehensive engineering background within an FMCG environment. This role will appeal to an autonomous individual with a comprehensive idea of how to run a successful Engineering team within a pressurised environment.
* Manage the Engineering Function throughout site
* Implement PPM & TPM Systems
* Responsibility for training & up skilling of current Staff
* Autonomy regarding Budget Control activities
* Plan, prepare and manage maintenance expenditure to deliver targeted levels of plant performance cost effectively.
* Delivering of Engineering/Maintenance Projects
* Procurement of Engineering Spares & Consumables
* Management and Supervision of Outside Contractors
* Heading up of a world class Engineering Team
* Reporting to the Site Operations Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Engineering/Maintenance Manager Experience
* Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Background
* Strong Project Management Skills
* Worked within the Food or FMCG industry
* Previous Experience of Implementing Planned Maintenance Schedules
* Managed, Nurtured & Developed Staff
* Multi-million Pound T/O
* Leading Food Manufacturer with Multiple sites Through the UK
* Significant Development and Progression Opportunities
* Competitive and Negotiable Salary & Benefits
As a leading Food Manufacturer, our client supplies into outlets UK wide. This role offers long term stability and security in a senior management capacity, presenting an exciting opportunity for an individual wishing to further their career within the food industry.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins at or call for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job