Head of Engineering ( Electrical bias)
Our client is a market leader within Fresh Food supply and have a very high growth agenda over the next five years. The business has grown year on year through the leadership of a top management team who have recently added a New Operations Director to the business. As a priority they are now looking for a talented Engineering Manager to take the lead as they embark on a major period of CAPEX that will be the crucial to the company’s ongoing growth and development for the future.
In this role you will oversee the efficient maintenance of the entire site through a well-planned programme of PPM and breakdown repairs and take a key role and lead in capital projects as required.
- Leadership and management of the engineering team
- Take the H&S lead of both the site and the Engineering team
- Implement, maintain and develop the PPM system
- Manage the Engineering budget together with accurate management information
- Maintain a high level of learning and development to ensure best practice and innovation across the site.
- Contribute to the senior management decision making and thinking
- You will be an innovative Engineering manager with both Electrical and Mechanical understanding but with an Electrical bias.
- You will have strong leadership credentials within an engineering environment
- Experience of installation and troubleshooting PLC’s
- Experience of fault finding of pneumatics
- Experience of an industrial/manufacturing environment
- You will be hands on, capable and ambitious.
This is a crucial and very important hire. The business has a strong culture, is proactive and forward thinking and will offer a great environment to be a part of. The sites is based in South Wales. The business will help relocate someone into the area and offer long term opportunities for the future.
For a detailed briefing please send your cv to Andrew Osbaldeston
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Manufacturing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Man Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"