Engineering Maintenance Specialist
£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
Our client is seeking an Engineering Maintenance Specialist with previous experience within a hospital environment.
The post holder will provide a multi-skilled mechanical/electrical service to the Engineering Department and other directorates. They will demonstrate total commitment, versatility and flexibility whilst undertaking all tasks and delegated work as instructed by the engineering team.
The post holder will held to account for effective performance and will need to manage and balance competing priorities and have the ability to organise and prioritise own workload where required and work unsupervised and independently.
- A HND or HNC in a relevant subject or equivalent experience, coupled with occupational training and experience.
- Authorised Person BTEC accredited training course.
- Accredited HTM Authorised Person Courses
- Has the skills to be able to work in pressurised situations such as Power Failures, medical gas failures etc taking the lead where required.
- Able to work under own supervision and takes the lead within their relevant discipline working within the various maintenance procedures, guidance and safety standards.
- Experience of identifying and undertaking minor building repairs.
- Experience of managing an area of maintenance
- Experiencing of managing key performance indicators
- Experience of implementing Health & Safety policies and protocols
- Experience of managing DEL trade staff, maintenance and contractors
- Experience of managing a team and motivating a team
- Experience of communicating technical information with specialists and non-specialists.
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of work measurement techniques
- Experience providing a responsive service to the customer within time and cost constraints
- Experience of operating a computerised building management system
- A through working knowledge of engineering systems.
Please note that a DBS check will be required for this role.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job