CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will provide an engineering planning service for all works to be completed by the site engineering maintenance teams.
- Scheduling of all preventative, corrective and reactive work orders
- Ensure all work orders are planned in line with both client & CBRE procedures
- Coordinate with all disciplines to ensure multi trades work orders are carried out in a professional and satisfactory manor
- Provide the details and justifications of resources such as materials, tools, equipment and man power required for the execution of works
- Ensure correct estimate of works to be executed for third party work orders
- Communicate with the client regarding issues and manage customer expectations
- Liaise with Parts Management for procurement (materials and purchase orders)
- Arrange Third Party Contractor visits, conduct inductions and provide handover of Third Party Contractors to Team Leaders or delegates
- Release and print PPM work orders on the CMMS
- Ensur3 that PPM, Corrective and Reactive work orders are raised, issued and received back on completion of work
- Close PPM, corrective and reactive work orders on the CMMS
- Review work order completion to identify deviations from plan and performance
- Perform asset and maintenance modifications
- Contribute to the development of local planning processes
- Perform the administrative duties as required by the job
- Develop relationships with all client representatives
- Receive and review new workorders
- Experience working in a regulatory environment
- Good level of Planning experience, preferably in an engineering environment
- Strong attention to detail
- CMMS experience
- All round clerical skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in an Engineering and / or Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Petrochemical or food environment
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.