Do you want to work with one of the largest E-commerce businesses in the UK?
Do you want to lead a team?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the UK are on the lookout for a Software Engineering lead.
Their award-winning website gets over 70 million hits a month with the engineering teams at the forefront.
This role is focused on engineers building the platform behind the business aspects such as data processing, websites, search analysis and reporting, CRM and finance. You will be working in a cross-functional Agile product team, alongside this your role will also involve leading a team of backend engineers. Your role will be vital in helping to build new features and enhancements for the platform and website.
They would like the Software Engineering Lead to have the following background:
- Experienced with managing or leading a team of software engineers, with the ability to manage career development, engagement and retention alongside the ability to identify training needs for individuals and the team
- Experience using APIs and worked on highly transactional and distributed systems, and building high quality systems
- Knowledgeable surrounding delivery approaches such as Agile development practices
They would love if the Software Engineering Lead also has experience with:
- Has experience working with AWS
- Has experience working for Commercial and Digital domains
They can offer a competitive salary up to £100k as well as other benefits. They are fully remote at the moment and then will be split between the London office and home once normality has resumed.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on
OR for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'