Based in the East Midlands, Alltruck plc are specialists in Contract Hire, Truck Rental, Fleet Management and Workshop Maintenance. With well-established high end customers, we pride ourselves on the great level of customer service and the support we provide. Above all it is our people that set us apart from our competitors.
We were established in 1990 and our company has seen quite a few changes and expansions since. One thing that has always remained unchanged is our values; Committed to Caring for Customers (& Colleagues) by being Passionate, Progressive & Proactive. Our values influence our actions, our thinking and our decisions, and allow us to grow and succeed.
Main purpose of the role:
Entering Alltruck as a graduate engineer, you will gain exposure to many levels of the business, our products and services from the bottom up. The main purpose of your role will be assisting the engineering manager by supporting an extensive portfolio of engineering drawings, related to truck and / or chassis design and possibly repairs. In time you will be assessing the damage, recharge process of our leased vehicles and working on core projects that support the business’s workshop service and maintenance offerings.
Key tasks will also involve:
• Managing a suite of CAD designs (Including managing issue status)
• Ensuring vehicle certificates conform with industry regulations
• Reviewing live approvals to ensure compliance (OEM’s)
• General support of the engineering department (supporting the Bodyshop Manager)
• Liaising with our Sales Team and responding to any technical enquiries
• Supply Chain and Purchasing Support
• Local Estimates for Repair (Managing internal AR team)
• Supporting Internal Audits (H&S and or ISO 9001)
• Production Planning and Support (Planning & Prioritising)
Academically, we are looking for CCC (or higher) at A-level and a 2:2 degree (or higher) from an engineering related background. A degree in Mechanical Engineering will be advantageous as we are looking for candidates who have a good understanding of mechanical principles, CAD systems and 3D design.
You will have strong communication skills both verbal and written. You will also be:
• Personable and proactive
• Self sufficient
• Attentive to detail
• Considerate in your approach
• Passionate about driving your career
Training & development:
Investment in people development is a core principle in our culture, ensuring you can learn, grow and have a rewarding career with us. We are a business where our people make the difference every day.
As well as bespoke, on-the-job development, you will also be offered the following learning and development opportunities:
• Progression through Alltruck’s Training Academy
• Full exposure to our state of the art Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop
• Progression to building a clear career path within the business
Salary and benefits:
At Alltruck, we know how hard our graduates work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business and because of this, we offer the people who join us a very attractive package.
• Excellent Remuneration
• 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Career progression
Please apply now for immediate consideration. The Assessment Process will take place throughout February and March 2018, with the role starting very shortly afterwards!
Discovery are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job