Chase and Holland are working exclusively with a very successful global engineering company on a fantastic opportunity for an energetic Graduate Engineer to join their Technical team. If you have a keen interest in engineering and manufacturing this role would be great for you.You will have the opportunity to join part of a well-established, growing team and benefit from genuine development prospects in a supportive and welcoming environment.
As a Graduate Engineer you will form an important component to the design team, with a mixture of both office based design work and work on site.
- The successful Graduate Engineer will hold a degree within an engineering discipline; ideally Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Automation/Control, Industrial, Chemical or Computer Science Engineering.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Demonstrated Leadership Ability
- Previous Internship would be an advantage
- Fluent English (Written & Spoken)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate engineer to work and develop a career within this world leading manufacturer.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a business with good staff retention and a friendly working environment. A competitive benefits package accompanies your salary.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.