Are you looking to join an organisation that offers genuine progression?
Do you want to work in a varied role where no two days are the same?
Do you want to work for a well-established market leader?
Highly competitive basic salary and a company car!
As part of the continued growth plans of Tangerine Holdings we are looking to recruit a graduate to work as part of the production team. We are looking for a driven individual that is looking to progress within the business.
About the role
Working closely with the Head of Manufacturing and Chief Operating Officer.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Troubleshoot as and when required.
- Build effective working relationships throughout the business.
- Project management.
- Make recommendations when appropriate on how to streamline and improve processes.
This is an incredibly varied role and will require a flexible approach to work. You may also be required to travel throughout the working week to any of our sites nationally or internationally.
- A 2.1 degree in an Engineering related degree.
- Natural rapport builder at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven when working towards set objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to travel as this is an essential part of the role.
- Have working experience of MS Office.
- You must be willing to relocate to Lancashire if you are not based locally.
- Have a valid UK driving licence.
Essentially, we are looking for a committed and resilient Engineering Graduate, if this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. We specialise in the manufacture and sale of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"