Our client based near Peterborough, currently has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to help support their existing Quality Department, specifically dealing with their Customer Complaints NCR process.
Own the Customer Complaints NCR process. Every Customer complaint to be handled quickly, thoroughly and with excellent communication. Every customer complaint is an opportunity to redeem and improve our client's reputation in the eyes of the customer. Every customer complaint is an opportunity to design and implement a root cause countermeasure which will benefit the entire business and its customers.
- Own and manage the Customer Complaints (NCR process) to delight the customer and drive internal improvement
- Review and improve the complete NCR process, including management, KPI's and customer experience
- Review and improve the process for investigating to root cause
- Review and improve the process for implementing sustainable root cause countermeasures
- Evolve the NCR data into the basis of a cost of quality measure
- Ideally hold a degree within an Engineering field or candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered
- Energy, assertiveness, will to win
- Relationship builder at all levels
- Leadership ambition and willingness to own and take responsibility
- High intellect with logical problem solving style
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
This would be an ideal role for a high-IQ individual with a naturally logical and structured problem-solving technique who has the curiosity and hunger to make a real difference to process and product quality and customer experience. Prior experience of modern quality best practices would be helpful but not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job