Engineering Geologist - Gloucester
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist to join market leading site investigation contractor based in Gloucester.
As a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist you will be carrying out a mixture of office based work and complex Site Investigations. Suitable candidates will see projects through from start to finish, managing their own workload ensuring successful completion.
The role will involve:
- Managing projects from conception to completion
- Undertaking trial pitting, rotary drilling, window sampling and cable percussion drilling
- Factual Report writing
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience of writing factual reports
- Experience logging soil and rock to British standards
- Extensive experience of site investigation
- Understanding of Health and Safety Requirements
Working for a successful and expanding company, you will be exposed to dynamic and challenging projects and will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on for an informal chat or email
- Project Management
- Client Liaison
- Engineering Geology
- Soil and Rock Logging
- Sit Investigation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"