Engineering Director - Manual Handling/Automatic Sortation/Robotics
Location: Hesse, Germany
Salary: c.€100-130,000 + fantastic benefits + outstanding career opportunities
Our Client is a business without peer, a company that leads the way in their sector. As part of a dynamic international growth strategy they are looking to significantly develop their business in the UK. Their impressive client list includes leading names in retail, manufacturing & pharmaceuticals, and they aim to develop this further.
To assist their growth plans they are looking to recruit an exceptional Engineering Director to add to their established senior management team. The successful candidate will have fantastic attention to detail, strong communication skills & the ability to manage high expectations to deliver a strategic agenda.
Supported by industry leaders based both in the UK & internationally we are looking for a candidate who has a strong track record of success and can continue to deliver exceptional results in this position.
- To be responsible for the direction, design, development, application and implementation of client based engineering systems
- To ensure the improvement of process flows and layout of facilities
- To effectively communicate and partner at all levels of the organisation both cross functionally and operationally
- To provide leadership and direction to all stakeholders, in line with the company’s strategic vision, growth, and efficiency goals.
- To apply logic in problem-solving and analysis of alternatives to assess the financial and operations impact of business initiatives.
- To assess critical information to make effective decisions or recommendations
- To promote development of strong working relationships among Engineering, Manufacturing and all other company and customer departments
- To build consensus across functions as project team leader on complex projects and initiatives
- To develop project plans that define scope, schedule, budget and business impact and risks.
- To oversee the Project Managers & Engineers during installation and start-up of projects assigned to Engineering staff, closely monitoring field reports and any required change orders.
- Support teams in multiple locations, both nationally & internationally
- To develop a technical roadmap and vision, providing guidance to both your team members and colleagues within the senior management team
- To support managers in their own areas of responsibility including but not limited to technology selection, contract definition, execution planning, system design review, and team management
- To champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics, standards, and process for regular assessment and improvement
- To set clear expectations and create a positive work environment based on accountability and inclusiveness, in partnership with peers within the senior leadership team
- To create an excellent customer experience, raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- To assist with the recruiting, developing and retaining talent to ensure proper skillsets are in place to support all projects and customers
- Degree educated, with a minimum of a 2i attained from a recognised university within an Engineering discipline
- Proven experience within Manual Handling or experience working for or with an engineering consulting firm
- Exceptional team management experience, with the ability to influence across multiple sites, across various countries
- Previous experience of detailed systems design & automated drawing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Integrated Supply Chain Models (i.e. Sequencing, Sub-Assembly, Cross Docking, Operations Management, Logistics, Warehousing and Materials Handling).
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience in driving initiatives, while holding teams accountable for results and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Project and/or programme management experience
To apply for this fantastic career opportunity please email your CV or call for more details!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'