Are you looking for a new role as a Engineering Development Technician. You will be responsible for all the engineering activities connected to the injection moulding department. You will need knowledge of Programming, Fanuc Robots and read drawings; this is a full time permanent position for a mower and tractor company in County Durham.
A multi skilled role with which will be electrically bias. Responsible for machine and Robot installations. The design and manufacture of special purpose machinery and jigs and fixtures used in the injection moulding department.
- Designing and building of electrical control panels
- Design and build assembly jigs and fixtures incorporating Poke Yoke Methodology
- Equipment installations including robot, injection moulding machines and assembly equipment
- Design and manufacture of robot end of arm tooling
- Vacuum material feeding system installation
- Installation of services including process water, compressed air & electricity (1PH & 3PH)
- Fabricating in steel and aluminium
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers including Programming
- Knowledge of Fanuc Robots
- Understanding of the Injection Moulding Process
- The ability to use Lathes, Milling, Drilling machines
- Ability to read technical drawings and build equipment from these
- Educated to ONC (or equivalent) in an Engineering related discipline
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Canteen on site
- Free parking
- Life assurance of a minimum of 5 times the salary
- Pension of a minimum of 4% and a maximum of 8% (matched by the company)
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- injection moulding
- drilling machines
- development technician
- fanuk robots
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job