Engineering Design Coordinator
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineering Design Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
- Issuing of technical information to site and consultants
- Reviewing plans for submission to relevant authorities
- Organising tender briefs for issuing to external consultants
- Overseeing section agreements, technical approval to completion
- Liaising with Local Authorities, Engineers and Solicitors
- Assisting the Lands Team with site feasibility
- Experience of working in a similar role
- You must have a degree or HNC in Civil Engineering
- A strong communicator
- Good IT Skills and experience working with Microsoft office, AutoCad, Revit or other 3D software packages are not essential but would be beneficial
- Organised and motivated and is able to work well both in a team and independently
This role is full time Monday to Friday.
- Engineering Design
- Local Authorities
- Technical Information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'