Engineer Department Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen for a technical administrator to join an engineering company based in Havant.
Your duties will be….
- To work within the Company`s policies and procedures in a safe and efficient manner
- To assist in the development of new products and the modification of existing products.
- To input data into the manufacturing data system, including part creation and constructing bills of materials; and liaise with others to minimise errors in the same.
- To administer the engineering Notification of Change (NOC) system, including the compilation of NOC`s, distribution of NOC`s and the archiving of NOC`s and any associated documents, in strict accordance with Departmental Procedures.
- To control the storage and issue status of drawings, standard sheet within the Departmental Procedures storage system.
- To relieve the switchboard for limited periods during meal breaks and holidays, as may arise.
- To assist the Quality Manager during busy periods or when absent, as may arise.
- To assist in the production of Departmental Procedures.
- To record attendance for the purposes of the Fire Register and act as a Fire Marshal.
- To undertake general administration items of the Engineering, Quality Maintenance and Production Engineering Departments.
This may include but is not limited to:
- Administrate the holiday approvals register.
- Administrate sick leave firms
- Administrate office consumables, etc.
- Distribute post.
- Previous relevant experience