Are you experienced in the area of Engineering Contract Recruitment and fed up of working long demanding hours? Then you are in luck.
We are actively looking for an experienced Engineering Contract Recruiter to work alongside our growing Engineering & Technical Division, who are expanding their service offering off the back of continued success. The Engineering Division deals with a wide array of clients across multiple industry sectors, helping businesses secure the very best talent in a hugely exciting sector.
The specialist consultants within our Engineering & Technical team are experts at providing permanent and contract staffing solutions, utilising our sector specific knowledge, which includes: Automotive, Heavy Industry, Precision Engineering, Aerospace & FMCG Industries.
Working in the contract team you will be responsible for new business generation - identifying and researching leads for new businesses and making business development calls alongside maintaining a portfolio of existing clients and building strong relationships with key decision makers within those organisations. You will also be expected to form strong relationships with contractors and clients alike, encouraging repeat contracts with Yolk Engineering, through exceptional service.
Desirable skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience within Engineering recruitment
- Knowledge of the Engineering market place
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers
- Resilient and tenacious
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Competitive basic salary plus industry leading commission.
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off your birthday.
- Fantastic office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking.
- A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives.
- Regular incentives such as target clubs and record breakers lunches.
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity, Yolk, please contact Natalie Williams, Talent Manager.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Sales Engineering
- Senior Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job